Abby tagged me a couple of weeks ago and since I've been absent from the web for a couple of weeks, I'll scare her with my 7 random facts! Feel free to post some funky facts about yourself. I hate to be alone in all my weirdness!
1. I have no pinky toenails.
2. As a child, I made this concoction I called Casii's Special. It was tuna, mushroom soup and milk on toast. Blech now!
3. When I was in 5th or 6th grade, my BFF Jana and I ran away to the barn. We ran out of food and had to go to the bathroom, so we came home. Some rebels we were.
4. One time my sisters and I were hiking with our guy cousins in the woods behind our house. One of my cousins gashed open his leg. I just happened to have a maxi-pad in my coat pocket and slapped that on his leg. He was good to go! He was a guy and had no idea what my 'industrial-sized band-aid' actually was. LOLOL Good thing no one had a nose bleed or I might've had to whip out a tampon.
5. Growing up, we never did much in the way of breakfast. I remember going off to school with a tummy full of Sprite. I always thought cereal was for afternoon snacks.
6. Yes, it's my dirty secret. At one time I did in fact own an Air Supply tape. Everybody sing with me: Here I am, the one that you love, hoping for another day.....
7. I'm verklempt. I heard that Gilmore Girls was going to be canceled. Not my girls! This is a secret confession. I watch their season dvds when hubby is out of town because he abhors ALL television. Even the Weather Channel. Wahh, no more Stars Hollow!?! In their honor, a happy little video: