Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OMG!!!!

Second week of Couch to 5K is MUCH. HARDER. THAN. THE. FIRST.

In print, it looks easy peasy. This week is a 5 minute brisk warm-up walk, followed by a 90 second jog/2 minute walk rotation for the next 20 minutes. Let me tell you missies, 90 seconds seems painfully loooooooooooooooooong. I keeeeed you not. Tell me again why I'm doing this?

Oh yeah, because I keep telling myself I'm more stubborn than my fat. Phhhft.

Am I going to do it again? Yeah, even bought a danged running skirt from Target which practically screams fitness commitment (and well, it IS cute). Tally ho to running again tomorrow, eh?

~Baby robins flew the coop on Sunday. That's 2 weeks from hatchling to solo flight. If only raising human babies were that easy....
~Oh yeah, I watched American Idol and did a happy dance when David Cook won!
~If you are/were/want to be a Club Scrap addict; I've posted a LOT of kits and stamps for sale on their message board: ClubScrapChat.com • Index page We're raising money to help my daughter Kirsten get to Mexico for a mission trip! Pass it on to your scrappy, stampy, artiste friends.
~Here's the site for Global Expeditions, her mission group: Global Expeditions / Matamoros Z / Trip Basics
~My honey just asked me out for a date tonight, so I'm outta here! :)
~

3 comments:

TJ said...

Enjoy the date!

That walking and then jogging stuff is way more work than anyone could imagine. Good for you just doing it! I need to haul my carcass out of bed and hit the treadmill, but haven't managed to do it... yet.

Back Through Time said...

Those little skirts at Target are SO darn cute. I thought of getting one for my bike rides I am going to start...........hmmmm...soon I hope;-)
And I was thrilled with David Cook winning Idol too!!
ox
Michelle

dianna said...

Running SKIRT?
You go with your crazy, fit self*!*
Congrats on still kicking @#% *!*